By accessing S10, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- S10 for Slack is provided "as is". S10 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, S10 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked in the app.
In no event shall S10 for Slack or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use S10, even if S10's authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The information shown in S10 is pulled directly from Slack's API. S10 does not warrant that any of the information is accurate, complete, or current. S10 does not modify any of the information, but may at times render it incorrectly or fail to render any information at all. The makers of S10 for Slack make no commitment to update and maintain the application.
5. Governing Law
Any claim relating to S10 for Slack's web site shall be governed by the laws of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Mobile App.
- S10 does not store any of your Slack messages server-side.
- S10 does not report any of your Slack messages back to any system or persons.
- S10 relies 100% upon Slack's official API to send and receive messages.
- Messages are stored and cached locally on the mobile phone for quick retrieval and to minimize API connections.
- Messages are not parsed or scraped in any way.
- Your password is not revealed in plain text to S10 in anyway.
- S10 cannot authenticate your Slack team without your permission.
- S10 does not store or read your Slack authentication details.